Help Wanted! - We need YOU!
For those that would like to become a referee, please contact Tami Rudd (email@example.com).
Pay starts at $30/game. Referee classes are offered throughout the year. Referees must take the class online, do on field training for 3 hours, complete safe sport training, and if over 18, complete a background check. Referees need to renew their license yearly.
Board Positions & Paid Registrar Position
Please email the President and Vice President if you are interested in any of the positions below.
Registrar (Paid Position 25k Annually)
Registrar - Current Responsibilities:
• Receipt of all registration documentation for registration of players and creation of player passes
• Compilation and transferal of documents to leagues
• Compiling rosters for SCCYSC teams in GotSport for league play and other events
• Adding/dropping players from rosters over the course of the season
• Creation and dissemination of player passes to competitive teams
• Organization of recreational rosters for fall season
• Confirmation of jersey order for recreational fall season
Registrar - New Responsibilities:
• Scheduling of league games and fulfillment of necessary rescheduling requests
• Create and organize all TeamSnap structures, including divisions, teams, and player registration forms
• Spearheading the organization and order of jerseys for competitive and recreational teams
• Point of contact via phone and email for SCCYSC
• Other administrative responsibilities that will allow the Board of Directors to devote more time to the planning and execution of SCCYSC’s mission and vision.
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially written
• Excellent organizational skills, especially electronic document storage
• Strong computer literacy and comfort with new data/document management
• Interest in or knowledge of State and National soccer leagues/institutions
(NorCal, CalNorth, USSF, etc)
• Self-starter interested in growing and forming the position as best facilitates the
work of the Board of Directors and the teams of the club
• Familiarity with TeamSnap, GotSport/GotSoccer, a plus
• Customer service experience: 1 year (preferred)