2013 Spring 4 versus 4 Program
We are very excited to offer this fast-paced, high-touch format to our Club players. Todd Tsukushi and Poul Schiebel are coordinating our 4 v 4 Program Coordinator and can answer all your questions, you can contact them by email at email@example.com or Poul Schiebel at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can Register Online.
Spring 4v4 is geared towards motivated/advanced players, that are looking for a fast-paced, high-touch environment to further increase their game time thought process and touch. 4v4 is the preferred developmental format of youth coaches worldwide. To participate, players must have some understanding of the game of soccer.
- League will run from April 7th, thru May 19th.
- Final week - May 16,17,19th at Main Beach to kick off the Beach Soccer Season.
- Participants will play 10 games and have 5 training sessions, all guided by a professional coaching staff.
- Training sessions will focus on technical skills building, while encouraging quick decision making.
- Game days will be geared towards on field strategy. First half of game will be instructional, second half instruction free.
- Thursdays at Depot Park, 4-5pm
- Sundays at Branciforte Middle School, 1-2pm
- Thursdays at Depot Park, 5-6pm
- Sundays at Branciforte Middle School, 2:15-3:15pm
- Fridays at Depot Park, 4-5:30pm
- Sundays at Branciforte Middle School, 3:30-4:30pm
- Fridays at Depot Park, 5:30-7pm
- Sundays at Branciforte Middle School, 4:45-6:00pm
Players can play up or down an age group if appropriate.
$115 per player, sibling discount.
Click on the link below to register.
If you have used Sportability before, it should be very quick to register: